Chiyu Technology’s CSS-722 is a Biometric Fingervein Time Attendance and Access Control machine that uses a Hitachi Fingervein module. This next-generation biometric technology Terminal can be applied in high-security environments like banks and government agencies.
CSS-722 features an IP65-certified weatherproof exterior that allows system designers to place the terminal indoors and outdoors.
- Hitachi Finger-vein module
- Four hundred sets of the function key.
- Anti-pass back / Anti duress.
- Basic Time attendance (First IN / Last OUT).
- Color screen with touch keypad.
- LOGs data real-time PUSH.
- Indoor and outdoor use (IP65 certificated).
- Standalone, Web-Based Management and network capability.
- Support DHCP for easy setup.