Integrated Biometrics Danno FAP-30 Fingerprint USB Scanner is the slimmest scanner at only 7mm thick and weighing less than an ounce; we packed our low-power Light-Emitting Sensor (LES) technology into a unit just slightly larger than a coin.
Danno FAP-30, created by Integrated Biometrics, is the world’s smallest, most affordable FBI-certified device without compromising excellence. The features you know and love from our other devices? Here! Danno’s size and light weight render exponentially greater possibilities for integration than traditional glass-prism-based scanners, and its LES technology makes it unaffected by environmental and operational challenges.
hardware-based Automatic Spoof Rejection:
IB’s patented LES film technology cannot be activated using common types of
manufactured, fake fingerprints. Leveraging the electrical properties of human
skin, LES film does not luminesce in the presence of fingerprints based on silicone,
glues, rubbers, and other non-conductive materials.
IB’s LES technology automatically detects the finger capture that generates the
highest quality image without user intervention. Application developers enable this
feature through the IB’s software development kit (SDK)
- Rapid dry finger capture
- No need to clean latent prints in high-volume situations
- Easy integration via single SDK for all Integrated Biometrics FBI-certified products
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, or bright artificial lights
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged
- Rejects common spoofing attacks
- Emits no bright lights during scans
- Meets or exceeds US military durability specifications
- Competitive pricing
- Low power consumption
- Eliminates consumables (silicone membranes or cleaning tape)
- Lower maintenance costs