Columbo 2.0 FAP-30 LES Scanner
Integrated Biometrics’ LES Columbo 2.0 is a FAP-30 PIV FBI-certified single fingerprint scanner based on Integrated Biometrics’ Patent LES Technology. Columbo 2.0 is the world’s most miniature, fast, and lightweight FAP-30 Certified Biometric Fingerprint Scanner.
Columbo 2.0 LES FAP-30 Scanner is provided with a full-featured SDK to enable effective integration into applications requiring certified quality images, meeting enrollment and verification requirements typical in international standards-based programs.
The Columbo 2.0 and Columbo Desktop LES Scanners are incredibly accurate and much more difficult to spoof than run-of-the-mill competitors, providing a new alternative for unattended verification applications.
- Rapid dry finger capture
- No need to clean latent prints in high-volume situations
- Easy integration via single SDK for all Integrated Biometrics FBI-certified products
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, or bright artificial lights
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged
- Rejects common spoofing attacks
- Emits no bright lights during scans
- Meets or exceeds US military durability specifications
- Competitive pricing
- Extremely low power consumption
- Eliminates consumables (silicone membranes or cleaning tape)
- Lower maintenance costs